Terms And Conditions
The policies posted on our sites may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the Unimerce LLC sites. When using particular Unimerce LLC services, applications, or tools, you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services, applications, or tools you use, which may be posted from time to time. All such policies or rules are hereby incorporated into this User Agreement.
The following describes the terms with which Unimerce LLC offers you access to our sites, services, applications, and tools.
Welcome to Unimerce LLC. By using Unimerce LLC (including fairsandshows.com and its related sites, services, applications, and tools), you agree to the following terms and the general principles for the sites of our subsidiaries and international affiliates. If you reside in the United States you are contracting with Unimerce LLC. If you reside outside of the United States, you are contracting with one of our international Unimerce LLC companies:
This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance of new users. For current users, this Agreement is effective July 1, 2015 and supersedes all previous versions of the Unimerce LLC User Agreement. You accept this User Agreement by clicking the Submit button when registering a Unimerce LLC account; accessing or using Unimerce LLC's sites, services, applications, and tools; or as otherwise indicated on a specific site, service, application, or tool. The previous amendment to the Unimerce LLC User Agreement was effective for all users on March 26, 2018.
Please be advised: This User Agreement contains provisions that govern how claims you and we have against each other are resolved (see Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability and Legal Disputes Sections below). It also contains an Agreement to Arbitrate, which will, with limited exception, require you to submit claims you have against us to binding and final arbitration, unless you opt-out of the Agreement to Arbitrate (see Legal Disputes, Section B ("Agreement to Arbitrate")). Unless you opt-out: (1) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against Unimerce LLC. on an individual basis, not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action or proceeding and (2) you will only be permitted to seek relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.
Using Unimerce LLC
While using Unimerce LLC sites, services, applications, and tools, you will not:
- post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites and services;
- violate any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- use our sites, services, applications, or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications, or tools;
- fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item's description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot reach the seller;
- fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot reach the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other users' listings;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Unimerce LLC;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the sites or using it for purposes unrelated to Unimerce LLC.);
- circumvent any Unimerce LLC policy or determinations about your account status such as temporary or indefinite suspensions or other account holds, limitations or restrictions;
- transfer by any manner any Unimerce LLC. application or your Unimerce LLC. account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Unimerce LLC., or the interests or property of Unimerce LLC. users;
- export or re-export any Unimerce LLC. applications, or tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from the Unimerce LLC. sites, services, applications, or tools or Unimerce LLC.'s copyrights and trademarks;
- commercialize any Unimerce LLC. application or any information or software associated with such application; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
Abusing Unimerce LLC.
Unimerce LLC. and its community of users (the "Community") work together to keep our sites, services, applications, and tools working properly and the Community safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.
Unimerce LLC.'s program works to ensure that listed items do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify our team.
Without limiting other remedies, we may, in our sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate our services and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites, services, applications, and tools, and their content, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users from using our sites, services, applications, or tools, if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, shill bidding, conducting off-Unimerce LLC. transactions, manipulating Feedback, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing our employees or other users). We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a period of months, or to modify or discontinue Unimerce LLC. sites, services, applications, or tools.
To protect against the risk of liability, Unimerce LLC. has at times requested, and may continue to request, that PayPal hold seller funds based on certain factors, including, but not limited to, selling history, seller performance, riskiness of the listing category, or the filing of an Unimerce LLC. PayPal Buyer Protection claim. PayPal has held, and will continue to hold, seller funds pursuant to the terms of the PayPal User Agreement, PayPal policies and any other agreement entered into between PayPal and its users.
Many of our sites, services, applications, and tools are accessible to international sellers and buyers. We may offer certain programs, tools, and site experiences of particular interest to international sellers and buyers, such as estimated local currency conversion and international shipping calculation tools.
Some Unimerce LLC. members may reside outside of the United States and some may not speak English as a primary language. To assist users who speak different languages, we may translate listings and other Unimerce LLC. content, in whole or in part, into other languages. If you are a seller, you may be able to opt out of our automated translation of your listings by, depending on the site, service, applications, or tool involved, using the functionality built into such site, service, applications, or tool. We also may provide you with access to tools so you can request an on-demand translation of certain content on our sites, such as parts of a listing or a message from an Unimerce LLC. user. If you request an on-demand translation from such a tool, the accuracy or availability of the resulting translation is not guaranteed.
In some cases, you may be able to sell your items internationally by listing items for sale directly on one or more of Unimerce LLC.'s international sites. Using various tools, services, and experiences, we may display your listing on an Unimerce LLC. site other than the Unimerce LLC. site where you listed your item for sale, including those situations where you choose to list items with an international shipping option (such as worldwide shipping and the Global Shipping Program described below). However, you may restrict international buyers from purchasing your items if you explicitly exclude international shipping locations from your listings by creating and applying an exclusion list to your listings. If your item is sold to a buyer on an Unimerce LLC. site other than your Unimerce LLC. site of registration, you agree to be subject to that other site's policies. You are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations applicable to the sale and shipment of items to international buyers.
Authorization to Contact You; Recording Calls
- To contact you for reasons relating to your account or your use of our sites, services, application or tools (such as to collect a debt, resolve a dispute, or to otherwise enforce our User Agreement) or as authorized by applicable law
- To contact you for marketing, promotional, or other reasons that you have either previously consented to or that you may be asked to consent to in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you can opt-out in the communications preference section of your Unimerce LLC. personal account.
We may share your telephone numbers with our service providers (such as billing or collections companies) who we have contracted with to assist us in pursuing our rights or performing our obligations under the User Agreement, our policies, or any other agreement we may have with you. These service providers may also contact you using autodialed or prerecorded messages calls and/or SMS or other text messages, only as authorized by us to carry out the purposes we have identified above, and not for their own purposes.
When providing us with content or posting content on Unimerce LLC.'s sites, services, applications, and tools, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
For the convenience of sellers, we may offer catalogs of stock images, descriptions and product specifications that are provided by third parties (including Unimerce LLC. users). You may use catalog content solely in connection with your Unimerce LLC. listings during the time your listings are on Unimerce LLC.'s sites.
While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the catalogs will always be accurate and up-to-date, and you agree not to hold our catalog content providers or us responsible for inaccuracies in catalogs. If you choose to include catalog content in your listings, you continue to be fully responsible for your listings and for ensuring that your listings are accurate, do not include misleading information, and comply with this User Agreement and all Unimerce LLC. policies. The catalogs may include copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary or identification markings included with the catalogs or create any derivative works based on catalog content (other than by including them in your listings).
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Copyright Infringement Pursuant to Section 512(c) of Title 17 of the United States Code
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement as required by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We try to keep Unimerce LLC. and its sites, services, applications, and tools safe, secure, and functioning properly. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our sites, services, applications, or tools. You further acknowledge that operation of and access to our sites, services, applications, or tools may be interfered with as a result of technical issues or numerous factors outside of our control. Bid updates and other notification functionality in Unimerce LLC.'s applications may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays including, without limitation, delays, or latency due to your physical location or your wireless data service provider’s network. You agree that you are making use of our sites, services, applications, and tools at your own risk, and that they are being provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable, and you agree not to hold Unimerce LLC. responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, or other intangible losses or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from:
- Your use of or your inability to use our sites, services and tools;
- Delays or disruptions in our sites, services, applications, or tools;
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing our sites, services, applications, or tools or any site, services, applications, or tools linked to our sites, services, applications, or tools;
- Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our sites, services, applications, and tools or in the information and graphics obtained from them;
- Damage to your hardware device(s) or loss of data that results from the use of our sites, services, applications, and tools;
- The content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our sites, services, applications, or tools, feedback provided by third parties, or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
- A suspension or other action taken with respect to your account;
- The duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results as set forth in the Listing Conditions Section below;
- Unimerce LLC.'s decision to end or remove your listing(s);
- Your need to modify practices, content, or behavior or your loss of or inability to do business, as a result of changes to this User Agreement or our policies; Unimerce LLC. reserves the right to modify its policies and this User Agreement at any time consistent with the provisions outlined herein.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
You acknowledge that we are not a traditional auctioneer. Instead, our sites are venues to allow users to offer, sell, and buy just about anything, at any time, from anywhere, in a variety of pricing formats and locations, such as Stores, fixed price formats and auction-style formats. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. Any pricing, shipping or other guidance we provide in our sites, services, applications, or tools is solely informational and you may choose not to follow such guidance at any time. We do not warrant or guarantee that any particular results will be achieved from following guidance we provide (e.g. that your listing will sell, that a particular shipping option is the least expensive, etc.) While we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various programs, we have no control over and do not guarantee the existence, quality, safety, or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
Regardless of the previous paragraphs, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to the greater of (a) any amounts due under the Unimerce LLC. Buyer Protection Policy up to the price the item sold for on Unimerce LLC. (including any applicable sales tax) and its original shipping costs, (b) the amount of fees in dispute not to exceed the total fees, which you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or (c) $100.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In entering into this release you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
Access and Interference
Unimerce LLC.'s sites contain robot exclusion headers. Information on our sites is subject to constant updates and changes. Much of the information on the sites is also proprietary or is licensed to Unimerce LLC. by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access our sites for any purpose without our express handwritten permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (to be determined in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from our sites, services, applications, or tools without the prior express written permission of Unimerce LLC. and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our sites, services, applications, or tools, or any activities conducted on or with our sites, services, applications, or tools; or
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our sites.
By listing an item on Unimerce LLC.'s sites, you agree to pay Unimerce LLC.'s fees, to assume full responsibility for the content of the listing and item offered, and to accept the following listing conditions: When you list an item on Unimerce LLC.'s sites, your listing will be posted on Unimerce LLC.'s sites and can be viewed in your personal Unimerce LLC. account. Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances), so Unimerce LLC. can't guarantee exact listing duration. Unimerce LLC.'s duplicate listing policy may also affect whether your listing appears in search results. Unimerce LLC. reserves the right to end your listing for any reason. Where and whether your listing appears in search and browse results may be based on certain factors including, but not limited to, listing format, title, bidding activity, end time, keywords, price and shipping cost, feedback, and detailed seller ratings. You can read more about where your listings appear in search and browse results in Unimerce LLC.'s faq's page.
You are responsible for reading the full item listing, including any instructions the seller provides, before making a bid or commitment to buy. Unless otherwise stated, by making a bid or commitment to buy an item on Unimerce LLC., you are committing to buy the item from the seller listing the item. If you make a commitment to buy or your bid is the winning bid or is otherwise accepted, you enter into a legally binding contract with the seller and are obligated to purchase the item. For motor vehicles and real estate, a bid or offer initiates a non-binding transaction representing a buyer's serious expression of interest in buying the seller's item and does not create a formal contract between the buyer and the seller.
We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. Utah Code Annotated § 70A-2-401(2) and Uniform Commercial Code § 2-401(2) apply to the transfer of ownership between the buyer and the seller, unless the buyer and the seller agree otherwise.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, your improper use of Unimerce LLC.'s sites, services, applications, or tools, and/or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this User Agreement.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on Unimerce LLC.'s national registered agent (in the case of Unimerce LLC.) or to the email address you have designated on your account (in your case). Notice to you shall be deemed given 24 hours after the email is sent. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the Registration Address associated with your account, as identified in Unimerce LLC. policies. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
You and Unimerce LLC. agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen or may arise between us relating in any way to or arising out of this or previous versions of the Unimerce LLC. User Agreement (hereafter "User Agreement" in this section entitled "Legal Disputes"), your use of or access to Unimerce LLC. sites, services, applications, and tools, or any products or services sold or purchased through Unimerce LLC.’s sites, services, applications, or tools will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Legal Disputes Section. Please read this Section carefully. It affects your rights and will have a substantial impact on how claims you and we have against each other are resolved.
A. Applicable Law
You agree that the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern the User Agreement and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Unimerce LLC., except as otherwise stated in the User Agreement.
B. Agreement to Arbitrate
You and Unimerce LLC. each agree that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen or may arise between you and Unimerce LLC. relating in any way to or arising out of this or previous versions of the User Agreement, your use of or access to Unimerce LLC. sites, services, applications, and tools, or any products or services sold or purchased through Unimerce LLC.’s sites, services, applications, or tools shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement to Arbitrate.
- Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief YOU AND Unimerce LLC. AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND Unimerce LLC. AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S OR PARTY'S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER Unimerce LLC. USERS.
- Arbitration Procedures Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, and court review of an arbitration award is very limited. However, an arbitrator can award the same damages and relief on an individual basis that a court can award to an individual. An arbitrator also must follow the terms of the User Agreement as a court would. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Agreement to Arbitrate, any part of it, or of the User Agreement including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of the Agreement to Arbitrate or User Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under its rules and procedures, including the AAA's Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes (as applicable), as modified by this Agreement to Arbitrate. The AAA's rules are available at www.adr.org. A form for initiating arbitration proceedings is available on the AAA's site at http://www.adr.org. In addition to filing this form with the AAA in accordance with its rules and procedures, you must send a copy of the completed form to us at the following address to initiate arbitration proceedings:7611 Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90046. The arbitration shall be held in the county in which you reside or at another mutually agreed location. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, you or Unimerce LLC. may elect to have the arbitration conducted by telephone or based solely on written submissions, which election shall be binding on you and Unimerce LLC. subject to the arbitrator's discretion to require an in-person hearing, if the circumstances warrant. Attendance at an in-person hearing may be made by telephone by you and/or Unimerce LLC., unless the arbitrator requires otherwise. The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, including recognized principles of equity, and will honor all claims of privilege recognized by law. The arbitrator shall not be bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving different Unimerce LLC. users, but is bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving the same Unimerce LLC. user to the extent required by applicable law. The arbitrator's award shall be final and binding and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- Costs of Arbitration Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules, unless otherwise stated in this Agreement to Arbitrate. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, at your request, Unimerce LLC. will pay all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration. Any request for payment of fees by Unimerce LLC. should be submitted by mail to the AAA along with your Demand for Arbitration and Unimerce LLC. will make arrangements to pay all necessary fees directly to the AAA. If the value of the relief sought is more than $10,000 and you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Unimerce LLC. will pay as much of the filing, administration, and arbitrator fees as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. In the event the arbitrator determines the claim(s) you assert in the arbitration to be frivolous, you agree to reimburse Unimerce LLC. for all fees associated with the arbitration paid by Unimerce LLC. on your behalf, which you otherwise would be obligated to pay under the AAA's rules.
- Severability With the exception of any of the provisions in Section 1 of this Agreement to Arbitrate ("Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief"), if an arbitrator or court decides that any part of this Agreement to Arbitrate is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall still apply. If an arbitrator or court decides that any of the provisions in Section 1 of this Agreement to Arbitrate ("Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief") is invalid or unenforceable, then the entirety of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall be null and void. The remainder of the User Agreement and its Legal Disputes Section will continue to apply.
- Opt-Out Procedure IF YOU ARE A NEW Unimerce LLC. USER, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO REJECT THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE ("OPT-OUT") BY MAILING US A WRITTEN OPT-OUT NOTICE ("OPT-OUT NOTICE"). THE OPT-OUT NOTICE MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN 30 DAYS AFTER THE DATE YOU ACCEPT THE USER AGREEMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME. YOU MUST MAIL THE OPT-OUT NOTICE TO Unimerce LLC.
- Future Changes to the Agreement to Arbitrate Notwithstanding any provision in the User Agreement to the contrary, you and we agree that if we make any change to this Agreement to Arbitrate (other than a change to any notice address or site link provided herein) in the future, that change shall not apply to any claim that was filed in a legal proceeding against Unimerce LLC. prior to the effective date of the change. The change shall apply to all other disputes or claims governed by the Agreement to Arbitrate that have arisen or may arise between you and Unimerce LLC.. We will notify you of changes to this Agreement to Arbitrate by posting the amended terms on www.unimerce.com at least 30 days before the effective date of the changes and by providing notice through the Unimerce LLC. Message Center and/or by email. If you do not agree to these amended terms, you may close your account within the 30 day period and you will not be bound by the new terms. Moreover, if we seek to terminate the Agreement to Arbitrate as included in the User Agreement, any such termination shall not be effective until 30 days after the version of the User Agreement not containing the Agreement to Arbitrate is posted to http://www.unimerce.com, and shall not be effective as to any claim that was filed in a legal proceeding against Unimerce LLC. prior to the effective date of termination.
C. Judicial Forum for Legal Disputes
Unless you and we agree otherwise, in the event that the Agreement to Arbitrate above is found not to apply to you or to a particular claim or dispute, either as a result of your decision to opt-out of the Agreement to Arbitrate or as a result of a decision by the arbitrator or a court order, you agree that any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Unimerce LLC. must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Salt Lake County, Utah. You and Unimerce LLC. agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Salt Lake County, Utah for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
Unimerce LLC. is located at 7611 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90046. Unless stated otherwise in this User Agreement, if any of the provisions in this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such provisions shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. In our sole discretion, we may assign this User Agreement, by providing notice of such assignment in accordance with the Notices Section. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such Section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this User Agreement.
We may amend this User Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on www.unimerce.com. Our right to amend the User Agreement includes the right to modify, add to, or remove terms in the User Agreement. Except as stated otherwise in this User Agreement or elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted. Additionally, we will notify you by email. We may also ask you to acknowledge your acceptance of the User Agreement through an electronic click-through. This User Agreement may not otherwise be amended except through mutual agreement by you and an eBay representative who intends to amend this User Agreement and is duly authorized to agree to such an amendment.
This User Agreement (including incorporated policies and rules) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The following Sections survive any termination of this User Agreement: Fees and Services, Release, Content, Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability, Indemnity, and Legal Disputes.
If you are a California resident, in accordance with Cal. Civ. Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.